Monday, July 29, 2013

Etsy Shop Update

This week I am revamping my etsy shop. I'm creating some new products, a whole new line of earrings, new earring cards, business cards, and much more. Adam and I are going to be working together to to make a ton of product and take it to a flea market to sell as a sort of test run to see if we want to do festivals next year. I'm excited about it, but also a little nervous at the same time. Selling online is a lot easier because I don't hear people taking about my product. I don't here any criticism. But selling at a flea market or a festival I'll be right there hearing every word. So it just makes me nervous. I want people to really like what I make, and I hope that I can sell a good amount to be able to actually contribute financially to our debt. Most of all though I want people to be able to enjoy my creations as much as I enjoy making them. So hopefully all goes well. I'll be posting more updates as I go, and hopefully sometime next week I will have all of the new products up on etsy.

Here are what my business cards look like... they are dip dyed using dylusions spray inks and water. I'll probably do more colors, I just haven't gotten that far yet.
Front of card

Back of card

No comments:

Post a Comment