Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Acts 3:6

Acts 3:6 (ESV)

"I have no silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you. In the name of Jesus Christ, rise up and walk!"

Do I have that kind of faith? They simply said, "get up and walk," and it happened. How does that work? I don't understand, but I don't think I'm really suppose to. I want to have this kind of faith. I want to just know that I can say "in the name of Jesus be healed." and it will happen. Not because of me, but because the power of Christ in me.
What if we, the body of Christ, could truly grasp the power of Christ that resides in us. Things would be so different. People would be healed of sicknesses. The blind would see, the deaf would hear, and the lame would walk. We could live the way we were created to. We would be in unity with God the way we were meant to be.
"Christians" tend to have a bad rep, and I think it's because we don't walk in the power of Christ. We do things our own way, and we fail. Often times we stand in the way of people coming to Christ, and we don't even realize it.


No comments:

Post a Comment