Thursday, November 8, 2012

Creative Rut

I've been in a bit of a creative rut lately. It's been a couple weeks probably. I did start a painting last week (I think) but then lost my motivation and have yet to finish it. I haven't really been to busy to be creative, I just haven't had any ideas. Sad, I know. :(
Last weekend Adam and I finally started building our coffee table made from pallet boards. I'm pretty excited about that. We've had the boards sitting on our back deck since the beginning of summer. We're going to finish it this Saturday. So that is some exciting news. I'll post pictures when it's done and in our house. It's at my parents house right now.
I saw on Samantha Kira Harding's blog that she has been using her ipad to make journal pages lately, and I think I'm going to try that out. Maybe I'll find some new inspiration from that.
Another task for the next few days is to get the house clean. The whole house, with the exception of the art room. I'm not sure if it's something we will or can even accomplish, but at least by Thanksgiving since we are planning on going out of town. Hopefully we'll both be feeling well enough to get some work done. Being sick just really sucks.
Well I suppose that's all I have to say for now. I may post again later today with my progress on everything... we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment