Thursday, October 25, 2012

Creativeness for the Day

Well today I actually feel like I accomplished something. I made a few stamps from foam sheets, and I made a tag today.



The bird, cross, dots and heart stamp turned out great, but the hope stamp was a fail. i forgot to make it in reverse so now it stamps backwards... oh well, I still had fun doing it. 

Now, I have to figure out a reward for three of the girls in my small group in youth group. I gave them a challenge and told them if they did it I would have something special for them, and three of them did it, so now I have to find something to buy or make. I have no idea what to do right now. Anyone happen to have any ideas? I am at a loss. I'm not sure if I should make something like artsy, or if I should just buy something.  I have until Sunday to have it all figured out and done. So any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Also, since I'm asking for ideas, do any of you have any tips for how to keep up with blogging? I'm not absolutely horrible with it like I use to be, but I would like to do more. Is there anything you would like me to write about, or something you want me to make? Would you want a tutorial on something? Again, any ideas are greatly appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment