Monday, December 10, 2012

Thoughts for the End of the Year

This year has been full of good times, and lots of struggle. There have been lots of ups and downs, and unfortunately I've mainly focused on the down times. Why is it that it's so much easier to recognize the negative rather than the positive?
Well this year hasn't been all bad. We started out the year getting the most adorable puppy ever, we've had our first anniversary, a new church, a new youth group to work with, a new group of friends in our small group, I've made a lot of art this year, and I've even sold a few pieces.
It really has been a good year, but I want this next year to be even better. I have mentioned things I want to do like making art every day and donating the proceeds to a charity, I want to blog more, I want to get my art seen by more people, I want to start making art for other people not just for myself. I want other people to enjoy my art as much as I enjoy making it. Not sure yet how I'm going to accomplish all these goals, but I've learned to just take it one day at a time otherwise I get overwhelmed with it all.
So for those of you who actually read this, what are some things I can do to sell more art? What kind of things should I make? What would you buy if you were looking for art for your home?
I need some new ideas, and I'm working on a few new things but I'm not ready to share them yet.
So what should I do???

No comments:

Post a Comment