Friday, February 22, 2013

One Photo. One Year.

I saw this challenge over on ArtGeeks and I decided I would like to try it. I am going to pick a photo and draw it every week this year, maybe more. The idea is that the more you practice the better you will get at something. So I'm picking a portrait because I pretty much suck at them right now. So I will be posting the photo I choose and my first drawing hopefully this weekend. I'm hoping that doing this will really improve my portrait drawing skills (or lack there of) and by the end of the year I'll be able to look back and see how I have progressed. If you'd like to join me in this challenge I'd love the support and reminders. Let me know if you're going to do it to. You don't have to choose a portrait, maybe you want to work on landscapes or something just one photo for one year.

No comments:

Post a Comment