Friday, May 10, 2013

Etsy Success?

Well, it's been about a month and a half since I opened my shop on Etsy. Since opening I've had tons of views, but only seven sales. It's a bit of a downer, but I'm still so happy that I've made those seven sales. I'm just wondering what I need to do to make more sales. I seem to be able to get people to my shop just by posting on Facebook or on here, but what extra push do I need in order to get people to actually buy something? There are people on Etsy who have made thousands of sales; so how do they do it? Did it take them a long time to get to that point, or is there something they are doing that I am missing?

If any of you have any suggestions for how I could make more sales please leave a comment below. I would really appreciate any advice or input you could give.


No comments:

Post a Comment