Monday, May 13, 2013

Time to do Some Work on Etsy Shop

Just the other day I posted about how I'm not really getting a lot of sales on etsy, but I am getting a good amount of views and just wondering what's missing. Well one person sent me a wonderful message with some helpful tips. She suggested writing better descriptions for my items to get more attention and make my pieces seem one of a kind and really special. Now normally I'm pretty good at writing and describing things, but not my own art/crafts. So if anyone could please help me come up with some descriptions for my items on etsy I would really appreciate that.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, you have some really awesome stuff in your shop that people obviously are looking at. If I could make a suggestion it would be make some adjustments to the presentation of your product. When I look at the pictures the first thing I see is the logo not the jewelry. Also some of them are difficult to see the design. Try putting them on a solid piece of colored fabric such as velvet or felt. You have listed the dimentions in the description but a point of reference in the picture might help as well. You could use a coin or something that the size doesnt vary and doesnt distract from the product. I think your descriptions are coming along and will get better with time. Good luck to you and your shop!!!

    ReplyDelete