Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Etsy shop... the first few days...

So my etsy shop has been open since last Friday, and I've made one sale so far. That means there are still 4 spots left for the 10% off coupon for being one of the first five customers. It feels really good having made a sale already. It's nice to know that someone actually wanted something I've made. Hopefully in the next few weeks more and more people will check out my shop and make some purchases. I'm going to be adding some new products in the next week or so. I have some graphic designs prints I've made and maybe some prints of my art work. I just need to get the prints made and then I can post them. In the mean time please check out www.simpleremant.etsy.com and hopefully find something you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment