Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tag Tuesday

Here's my second new thing this week. TAGS. I've never really done much with tags before, because I don't really know what to do with them. I'm still not sure, but I'm going to start making tags every Tuesday, and we'll see what happens with them. They may become part of my art journal, or maybe something else. The other day I came across an artist who creates an ACEO (art card, editions, and originals) every single day, and she is selling them for a charity. I thought that was a really cool idea. (check her out here) I think I may want to do something like that with all these tags I'll be making, but we'll see. I'm not sure what charity I would donate to, or maybe I could use it for a mission trip or something. But again let me know if you all have any ideas.
I'm still working on my pencil drawing today. It's hard, and I'm not feeling super inspired by it. So I'm not sure if this one will ever get done, but we'll see. I suppose it's still good practice.
Another thought for today. I've been getting a lot of people reading my posts and that's awesome, but please do me a favor and follow/subscribe my blog. I would really appreciate it. Right now I only have 2 followers.


so here's my first tag today. Sorry the picture isn't the greatest. I didn't feel like getting to my scanner, but I will later on so you can get a better picture. It says "Love with all that is within you"



No comments:

Post a Comment