Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tag Tuesday

It's been to long.... I have been horrible with actually doing what I say I want to do as far as art goes. Mixed Media Monday only happened once, and Tag Tuesday was skipped as well. So today I'm trying to get back on track.
I actually made these tags last week, but I never got around to posting them. So here they are...



I hope you enjoy them, and I'm going to try really hard to start posting more frequently. I may have to challenge myself to blog every day again, that seemed to work for me. Also please check out my facebook page, Shackle Designs. I posted a new family photo shoot we did the other day, and I'm working on some more of my sister's senior portraits so let me know what you think over there. Thanks again for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment