Sunday, September 16, 2012

Day 16

Sunday is always pretty busy for us with church in the morning, grocery shopping right after church and then youth group at night. It doesn't leave much time for painting or anything. I don't remember the last time I painted. It's been a few weeks I think. That's a bit sad, but my mind has been on other things. This week has been difficult, and it's not really getting better so far. I don't understand why things are so difficult financially. I mean it's just the two of us, we don't have children to take care of. But, I know families with children and only one parent working, and they are doing just fine. How does that work? I keep thinking eventually things will get better, but I really don't see how right now. I'm trying to stay positive and just know that God is taking care of us, but it's really hard right now. Maybe that's the whole point of it though. Maybe God is putting in a situation where we have to completely trust him because we've been trying to do things on our own. I just don't know what to do... maybe we aren't suppose to really do anything, maybe we are just suppose to have faith. I just wish I knew. I think this may be one of those times when I'm thinking to much, it's hurting my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment