Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 20

Well the past few days have been a bit emotional. Things have not been going well, and I won't get into it all but in short we are poor. Well maybe not really poor because we can pay our bills this month at least, but we are really struggling. It's one of those times when it feels like I'm stuck in this darkness, this storm, that will never end. Like there will never be light again. I know that's not true, but that's how I'm feeling.
So out of all these emotions I'm hoping something creative comes to the surface. I haven't done anything for a few weeks now, well since the tree painting which still isn't done, and that's not ok. I need to do something creative, I just haven't really had any ideas lately. I think it's time to go to my idea jar and pull one out.
I'll update later if I do end up painting or drawing or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment