Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 7

So I'm still not done with my painting, but I've been promising a picture. So here we go...
 
                               

Well there they are. Adam's is on the left and mine is on the right. I still have more to work on, and Adam has to touch it up a bit. But, you get the gist of it. Our only plan was to paint a tree, and I really love the way they both look. I think we're going to put them up in our bedroom.

So in other news, I just submitted to pieces to the Originale exhibit here in town at the Hannibal Arts Council Gallery. I'm excited about it, but also really nervous. I hope people like them. There's a reception next Friday where they will announce the awards. So I'll probably be really nervous for that. I just think it will be cool to have people actually get to see my artwork instead of just a picture of it on Facebook. I'm just glad I have this opportunity. I would love to be able to show my art in other galleries here in town, but I'm not really sure how to go about doing that. So we'll just see what happens, maybe this exhibit will open up new opportunities.


No comments:

Post a Comment