Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 3

Today has been a pretty good day. Adam and I decided to paint together today. We really had no idea what we were going to do, but then he decided we should both paint a tree. So we set out on our quest for inspiration, and we both arrived at our ideas. They are totally different, and not quite done yet, but I love them both. It's so fun to see how two people can paint the same subject but it turns out so differently. Just yesterday I saw Roben-Marie Smith's video on youtube about her and Samantha Kira Harding doing a challenge called "points of two". Basically it was where they had prompts or techniques to try out each week, and they would each create an art journal page based on that, and then they got to see how different their work was. I thought it was really cool, and would to do that sometime. Maybe one day I'll find a partner to do that with.
Well that's all for now. Tomorrow I'll post a picture of our paintings for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment